.post-body img { max-width:1100px; height:auto; }

Friday, November 23, 2012

London

I missed another day, yesterday.  I went to London and sort-of missed the opportunity to write anything, coming back too late and too tired to open my computer.  Maybe I'll post twice today to make up for it?  Maybe. 

So, oh, London.  London is my favorite city.  I fell in love with it when I was fourteen.  For the first time, I thought, here's a city I could live in.  And really, it is the best.  I love the brick buildings, the bright red buses, the tube.  I love the museums and parks and restaurants.  I miss it all the time, miss our little life (I don't really miss our one-room flat, though, because it was ridiculous).  I do miss our neighborhood, and the lovely church-yard I walked through to get to the library.  Maybe we'll move back someday, but even if we don't, at least I got to live there.

the churchyard, during our one little snowstorm last year.
same place in the spring

2 comments:

  1. My boyfriends brother lives in London, I would love to visit and spend a few weeks there!!

    ReplyDelete