.post-body img { max-width:1100px; height:auto; }

Thursday, January 17, 2013

a day late





I'm going to go ahead and pretend that it's Wednesday, because I meant to post these pictures yesterday...but then got busy and forgot. I do love my town mostly, even when sometimes I wonder if it's worth it to live here. My parents sent me and my husband a Christmas package several weeks before Christmas, and (£32 of import VAT later) it finally arrived today. Thanks a lot, royal mail. You kind of suck. Anyway, that means we get to have a mini second Christmas tonight! Unless I give in and open our presents by myself...but I think I can resist.

OK, so my point is, I like to go on walks and take pictures of the pretty parts of town, since sometimes, it's hard to find the good in living here. This is my sixth year living into the UK, and if we ever leave, I know I'll miss it, but oh the bureaucracy.... It is pretty frustrating.


2 comments:

  1. Isn't it funny that what's normal and "boring" to you would be someplace I'd like to visit someday? It's fun to follow blogs from other countries!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi, i following the "aloha friday blog hop" and i would love for you to visit my blog and follow if you like it.

    http://www.blackinkpaperie.blogspot.com

    thanks
    new follower bev

    ReplyDelete