.post-body img { max-width:1100px; height:auto; }

Monday, January 7, 2013

currently...





Loving: I'd have to say loving my freezer right now. We didn't have one in London and it makes life so much easier when you can store and freeze things! Wow, I'm lame. 

Reading: I've been reading a lot lately- I'm re-reading Anna Karenina with my husband at night, and on my own, I'm currently reading  Death Comes to Pemberly, because PD James is my go-to for escapist fiction. 


Watching: Nothing right now. Any suggestions? We sorta want to see the latest Bourne movie.


Listening to: All the stuff my husband hates, like Bon Iver, Mumford and Sons, and Ingrid Michaelson. 


Thinking about: How much I want my computer to be fixed! Phones just aren't the same....at all. 


Looking forward to: Getting our loans in, fixing our visa situation, and finally being able to relax for the first time in...oh, about a year?


Making me happy: Packages that finally arrived! It was like an extra-late little Christmas around here. Can't wait to start our 6,000 piece puzzle! 


What things are you doing right now? 

No comments:

Post a Comment