Name four jobs you've had in your life
1. Nanny (twice)
2. Waitress - for a Bangladeshi restaurant during university. It was interesting.
3. Tutor - in London. There are some crazy parents there, but I loved it.
4. Freelancer - it's hard to find work here. Freelancing is ridiculous, but when I'm actually writing something I enjoy, it's nice.
Name four movies you would watch over and over.
1. Lord of the Rings - yes, I'm really nerdy. I love these movies.
2. Love, Actually - well, it is Christmas. This is the best holiday movie! I really like it.
3. The Holiday - since, fine, Christmas-y things are on my mind.
4. Scott Pilgrim vs the World - again, dorky. Oh well. This movie is fun.
Name four places you have lived.
4. South-east England
Name your four favorite foods
1. Curry...basically any kind. It's the best!
2. Chocolate-chip cookies. Particularly if they have oatmeal in them.
3. Crepes. I love these so much! I make them all the time.
4. Bagels. Especially sesame seed bagels, toasted.
Name four things you always carry with you
1. A book. Because you never know when you're going to get the chance to read for a while.
2. My phone. Because, obviously.
3. Mascara. Because I'll probably want to re-do mine sometime in the day.
4. My keys. Okay, boring, but seriously. I am so paranoid about locking myself out. (We did it once in London - never again!) I have to check like three times that they're really in my bag.
Name four places you have been on vacation
1. Ireland - well, obviously, I love it.
2. Loire valley - we stayed in the creepiest, grossest house, but the Loire valley was gorgeous. Seriously, those chateaus? Breathtaking.
3. Toronto - I went with my brother before he started university here. It's a great city!
4. Avignon (and other places in the south of France) - it was hot. We went to the beach a lot and the water was perfect.