.post-body img { max-width:1100px; height:auto; }

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

(almost) wordless wednesday: sky

It was sunny this morning when I went for a run, and there's nothing like a bright blue sky to cheer you up and fill you with energy. I took a few pictures because the sun was just so strong and beautiful. I love living near the sea! Even my husband, who doesn't like swimming or beaches in general, likes being near the water. His work placement is right on the seafront, several towns over, and he gives me daily updates on what the sea looks like there. (Our favorite is watching it snow over the water. Everything is white and silent and gorgeous.)




And January is almost over. I can't quite believe it. How weird that it will soon be February and then Spring...weird in a good way, though. 

No comments:

Post a Comment