.post-body img { max-width:1100px; height:auto; }

Sunday, January 27, 2013

Sunday Social

Some more Sunday questions! Enjoy:
What is your ideal way to relax? Either with a bath or a book. Usually not together. In fact, mostly I love reading in bed! It feels so luxurious for some reason.

Where is your favorite place to be? At home, probably. I like being home. I'm perfectly happy staying home for long stretches of time, even by myself. Second to that is by the sea. I really just feel happy looking at the water. 
Who do you consider your biggest roll model? That's tricky. I don't know that I have one...ugh, I've never been able to answer this question. I'll have to think more about it. 

What does your life look like in 3 years? Hopefully, my husband is working, after finishing his MSc. I'm working from home, maybe writing. And we have a kid, maybe.
If you could go back and change one decision what would it be? Ha! So many. I'm not sure. I guess I'd change my roommates at uni. They were awful and it just made my life miserable when it didn't have to be.
What is your biggest accomplishment in life thus far? Graduating from my BA and getting my MA? Probably. Unless you want to count getting married. 

2 comments:

  1. I had trouble with these questions as well!!

    Stopping by from Sunday Social!!

    Ramblings of a Suburban Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I found you through the Super Sunday Sync.

    I hope all your dreams come to be realized. :)

    ReplyDelete