.post-body img { max-width:1100px; height:auto; }

Friday, May 3, 2013

enjoy your weekend!



I'm so excited it's finally Friday!  Monday is a Bank Holiday, so my husband and I have  a three-day weekend to spend together.  On Saturday, we're going to have a picnic with some friends of ours because there's some car convention in town that's showing the Italian Job out on the lawn.  Our Monday is pretty wide open at the moment, and I'm trying to decide what to do.  If the weather stays the same, maybe we'll have a beach day, or visit somewhere like Brighton.

We may also do some shopping, because I need a navy blue dress to wear to my sister-in-law's wedding.  I've found few in town, but my attempts to take pictures of myself in the mirror were pretty disastrous (how to fashion bloggers do it?) so... I might just take my husband with me. 

3 comments:

  1. Lucky you , Monday offs are best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely photo :) hope you have a lovely weekend xoxo

    http://thepersephonecomplex.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete