.post-body img { max-width:1100px; height:auto; }

Friday, June 28, 2013

art

Well, first of all, happy weekend!  Fridays are the best, especially when the weekend brings a visit from your mom and sister.  I can't wait to see them, and I can't wait to go off for a little trip with them.

There's a gallery in our town that always has great art in the window.  Sam and I like to stop and look at it, and sometimes (okay, only once) give in to the temptation to buy some.  (Art is expensive.)  The other day, I was walking by, and saw this (and fell in love): 

by Victoria Brook

Isn't it the best?  I'm obsessed.  I love fairy tales and children's books, and this captures that feeling so well.  It's even called 'Bedtime Story'.  I love the light and trees and stars and I could stare at it all day.  Isn't that exactly what you want from things you put on your wall? 

Oh, and it's almost July.  What?  That means Google Reader is going away, so if you want to, please follow along here:

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment