.post-body img { max-width:1100px; height:auto; }

Monday, September 30, 2013

last of the Cotswolds








I finally took these pictures off my camera, and was a bit shocked when I realized my trip was back in June.  Since today is the last day of September, I think it's fair to say this summer went by incredibly quickly.  As much as I love that it's finally autumn (with chilly weather at last), I think the summertime is growing on me.  I really enjoyed the warm evenings and sometimes even the hot days. I also love any town (or city) that has some kind of water... either because its by the seaside, or because it has a river or stream running through it.  I am noting this for any future homes I find... they'll need to be situated somewhere by the water. 

I like to think of hypothetical places we might end up living, and right now I am pretty torn because I cannot decide if I would choose the city or the countryside.  There are so many perks to both.  Luckily, it doesn't really matter, because we'll just move wherever we can get jobs.  (And if I did have to choose for some reason, I think I'd want to live in a city again for the next few years and then out in the countryside for a while after that.  Variety is good.) 

No comments:

Post a Comment