.post-body img { max-width:1100px; height:auto; }

Friday, September 27, 2013

Five on Friday

 1.  This week I had to go to the doctor, and my husband and I keep laughing about how easy it was to get an appointment.  I rang the surgery at 2pm, and they booked me in for 4pm that day.  I just saw whoever was available, but she was lovely, and so it was fine.  More points in favor of the NHS.  (Because it was also free.) 


(me and my friend in 2009)

2.  One of my best friends is getting married in March, and I am really excited for her hen do.  We'll be spending the weekend away somewhere secret and it's going to be really fun.  I'm also just excited to go to a friend's wedding.  Almost none of my friends are married, and I love weddings.  I guess turning 25 soon means it's going to start being wedding season for a while?  Maybe.

 (me in Paris in 2011)

3.  I'm still trying to plan out the adventures we'll have this year before we possibly leave the UK.  There are so many places I've never seen that I want to visit, and so many places I want to show my husband.  I can't decide if it'll be more fun to revisit somewhere (like Scotland) or go somewhere new (like Cornwall).

4.  I need to renew my phone contract in a few days, which also means choosing a new phone.  I'm sort-of excited.  My current phone is pretty bad...it's hard to dial and sometimes hangs up when you're talking.  Awesome.  But it's still a step up from the dirt cheap phones we bought when we moved to London, so I might pass it on to my husband anyway.

(my family in Paris for Christmas in 2010)

5.  I'm so glad it will be October next week!  I'm already seeing Christmas signs and decorations around some stores, which is pretty weird because the weather has been so sunny and warm lately that it still feels like summer.  And also it is only September, which is probably too early for Christmas.  I love Christmas, though, so I'll never complain about stores pushing it on us too early. 

No comments:

Post a Comment