.post-body img { max-width:1100px; height:auto; }

Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Christmas

I love Christmas. It was so fun this year, especially with Oliver, but also because we got to celebrate with my mom's side of the extended family for the first time in four years. There's a lot  of people in her family, so my parents' house was packed and busy and chaotic. Just like Christmas should be. We have a lot of family traditions, ranging from our Christmas Eve piƱata to my grandfather telling a story that we refer to as the Johnny/gingerbread story. We acted out the nativity story and we got to have Oliver play baby Jesus, while Sam and I were Joseph and Mary.  Christmas Day we had a huge, delicious breakfast first thing, and then started in on stockings and presents. I'm already looking forward to the next year and the ones after when Oliver will actually be able to enjoy things. Delicious food, caroling, family, lights, cookies, chocolate...all the best things to wrap up the year.










No comments:

Post a Comment