.post-body img { max-width:1100px; height:auto; }

Monday, November 12, 2012

Currently

Loving: this weather.  Autumn is the best time of year, and I can't get enough of it.  Right now, everything is perfect, from the chilly air to the bright, clear skies.  I know I talk about it all the time, but that is because it is really the best. 

Reading: a lot... everything from Sense and Sensibility (out-loud with my husband) to Their finest hour and a half. It is amazing and funny. I'd recommend to anyone interested in England in 1940 (one of my obsessions).

Watching:
24 and Modern Family.  My husband is really nice, and puts up the latter.  (He laughs at least once an episode though, so it's not that terrible for him.)  Really, he just hates the awkward situations that arise on the show, and tries to skip over them.  As for 24... like I said, we love Jack Bauer.  It's pretty entertaining. 

Listening to: Bon Iver & Mumford and Sons.   Both bands cheer me up and make me feel so peaceful and calm. 

Thinking about: how to decorate on a budget. No money, ugly walls. Any ideas? Bear in mind that I am neither crafty nor creative.

Looking forward to: Christmas! The very best holiday. I love snow, lights, cold, and trees so it is all good. I love wrapping presents and making sugar cookies and doing everything that is festive.

Making me happy: reading in bed. This is the best past time ever, and is only gets better in the cold. I recommend it to everyone.



No comments:

Post a Comment