.post-body img { max-width:1100px; height:auto; }

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

currently


Loving being married.  It's not always easy, but right now, being married is pretty great.  My husband is really sweet, and yesterday did some major cleaning, which is always nice to come home to.  Plus he always goes out of his way to find or cook things I'll like. 

Reading Ali Smith's newest book, There but for the.  I've seen it in bookstores and libraries for ages, and always dismissed it, but I finally picked it up over the weekend when I was desperate.  (Our library doesn't have the best selection, and they charge you to request books from other libraries.)  Turns out, it is actually really good, and I've been enjoying every minute of it.  I definitely recommend it.

Watching what I said yesterday, Dial M for Murder.  It's not as good as Rear Window, but if you haven't seen it, you should.  It's also fun that it basically takes place in only one room (since it was originally a play), but it's done so well you might not even notice.

Listening to the Hush Sound, a band my husband introduced me to.

Looking forward to making curry for dinner tonight, because that's one of my favorite comfort-food meals.  I make it in the slow cooker, so leftovers are easy for the next day, too.  (We don't have a microwave, and we really miss heating up leftovers quicky and easily.  It's just not the same to do it in the oven or on the stove, where you have to make sure you don't burn it or dry it out. Oh, well.) 

What are you doing this week? 

No comments:

Post a Comment