.post-body img { max-width:1100px; height:auto; }

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

not very wordless wednesday

So I know I said I'm doing my best to let go and realize there are some things I have no control over, but ugh, the anxiety. I may or may not have been forced to eat several handfuls of chocolate chips today in an attempt to calm down. (Didn't really work.) But anyway, at least it isn't snowing? Right?

In NY, we stayed with my sister-in-law, who works on a farm. Pretty cool. For the billionth time, I wished I'd actually brought a camera with me, so, sorry, but these terrible phone pictures are all I took.



These donkeys really wanted to be friendly. So all I got were pictures like this one. 


There were also stray cats everywhere. Have I mentioned we like cats? We really do. My husband had fun making friends with all of them. 



Horses! Why, yes, I did take this picture looking out the window of her apartment. In case you were wondering how close to the farm we stayed. (The answer being, very close.) 

1 comment:

  1. These pictures are lovely. :) I like seeing stray cats around too.

    I came here through the blog hop! And I'm your newest follower too! :D

    http://bobbedcurls.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete