.post-body img { max-width:1100px; height:auto; }

Monday, April 22, 2013

currently



It's Monday! I'm actually excited, because even though this weekend was great, I've been looking forward to starting this week. Plus it is still pretty nice out. So anyway...here's what I am up to.

Loving: so many things! Being back in England, enjoying the weather, and getting back into our regular routines. I don't know why those things make me so happy, but they do. I have just been happy all weekend. (It might also be the sun...)

Reading: anything by Diana Wynne Jones, because I really adore her books. I have pretty much all of them, and re-reading them brings me great pleasure. I also read Behind the Scenes at the Museum this week and it made me cry. I love that book. I can't wait to read Kate Atkinson's newest book.

Looking forward to: my husband's birthday (in May). Birthdays are fun, and this year, I actually have plans already in place. (Last year I kind-of failed, so I need to make up for that.)

Thinking about: our life plans, and where we'll go next, and what to do. I like making plans, even if they don't work out exactly as I thought they would.


2 comments:

  1. I just found your blog on The Collective and started following on GFC. I'm kind of jealous that you live in England. I worked in London two summers ago and really loved it!

    Ashley @ http://downsizingashley.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaah, Behind the Scenes at the museum is one of my favorite books!

    ReplyDelete