.post-body img { max-width:1100px; height:auto; }

Thursday, May 23, 2013

from spring to summer

This weekend, we're going to Sam's sister's wedding.   I guess I'm looking forward to it, but what I'm dreading is all the traveling involved... trains, planes, buses, etc.  Ugh.  Mostly I've realized I'm looking forward to it being over, and isn't that terrible?

Mostly I am dreading going somewhere with actual hot weather.  I really don't like heat, and England has been so nice and cool recently.  Not too cold, not too hot, just enjoyable and very spring-like.  Really, it's beautiful.  Sometimes while I'm running, I think the street looks so gorgeous that I decide I need to take a picture.  Except I'm running, so a lot of them turn out blurry. 






So those are my three favorite pictures from recently.  I'm really loving all the flowers that are everywhere right now.  May is perfect for that moment of greenery, when things look lush before turning into an outright jungle.  I actually really love it here.  I can't believe that almost a year ago we were making our first plans to move here.  Time goes so quickly! 

1 comment:

  1. Hi! Coming from the Bloglovin collective.
    New follower and love to have you follow back.
    http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/5261377

    ReplyDelete