.post-body img { max-width:1100px; height:auto; }

Thursday, June 13, 2013

june flowers

So my latest obsession has been taking pictures of flowers with my phone.  There are the most beautiful flowers everywhere around, and so I thought I should share them.  Because they make me really happy that it's summer.  (Although it should be pointed out that 'summer' right now means like 55 degree weather and lots of rain.  It's so great.)






Like I said, I've been weirdly obsessed with this.  I sometimes wish we lived more out in the country than we do.  I dream of big open fields and country lanes.  It's a bit weird, because I've always thought of myself as a city person.  Maybe it's just that summertime makes me want to be surrounded by the outdoors, especially British summertime, with its random spots of sun and not too hot weather.  I'm telling you, it's the best. 

1 comment:

  1. I love taking photos of flowers. Florida has some pretty ones!

    ReplyDelete