.post-body img { max-width:1100px; height:auto; }

Tuesday, October 22, 2013

this week


So far, this week has been rainy and grey and a little bit dreary.  Out flat is messy and we need to do laundry, and Sam will be finishing up his semester tomorrow.  (And then going off to his work placement starting Monday.)  I'm trying to find flights to see if I can attend my cousin's wedding, and I really hate searching through flight combinations.  But on the other hand, there's nothing I like better than sitting inside when it's raining and grey outside.  Even a messy home starts to feel warm and nice.  And it's getting closer and closer to Christmas.  There are Christmas decorations in the shops and it will be November before we know it, I'm sure.  I can't wait for snowy days (I'll hope for at least one this winter), more excuses for soup and hot chocolate, and wrapping up in layers and blankets.  There's almost nothing better. 

No comments:

Post a Comment