.post-body img { max-width:1100px; height:auto; }

Tuesday, November 19, 2013

utah

I am one of the worst travelers.  I don't know why, but I start to stress about any trip a few days before it happens, and then do my best to enjoy it while it's happening, but sometimes that's hard.  Then I get home and think, but that was really fun, why didn't I enjoy it more at the time?  But my trip to Utah ended up being really fun.  Even at the time.  I loved seeing my cousins (most of whom I hadn't seen in at least six years) and my dad's siblings.  My cousin's wedding was gorgeous, I had fun with my sister, and I even took her to a college tour.  (Then I flew to Boston with her and made her start her college applications.   They're due December 1 and she hadn't even started!  What?) 

Top: mountains, my cousin and her new husband (and her perfect bouquet...I loved the autumn colors), the temple where they were married.
Middle: my cousin's family, her wedding cake, my sister and aunt with the sparklers we used to send the newlyweds off on their honeymoon.
Bottom: my wedding hair, more mountains, and our first picture of the couple after they were married. 

No comments:

Post a Comment