.post-body img { max-width:1100px; height:auto; }

Wednesday, December 11, 2013

life lately

So now that it's somehow ridiculously close to Christmas, I guess I should try to make some record of my time in Boston.  My Thanksgiving was almost perfect, even with all the extra people and crowded tables all over the house... it makes moving back to the US sometime next year seem not so bad, even if we do live close to my family.



top: making cookies with my sister; Boston skyline from the airplane; the only snow we had
bottom: the pier in December; cold winter morning by the sea; my sister played around with my hair

It was great spending time with my sister, too, and getting to help her with college applications (ha, so fun) and watching the new Hunger Games movie together.  The only unfortunate part was that my brother had some exams and revision sessions that he couldn't miss, so I didn't get to see him.  (I haven't seen him since August 2011).  But he might come here to visit sometime this spring, so I guess there's that to look forward to.  Our families sent us home with some presents, meaning I was right on the edge of my luggage weight limit on the flight home.  Now I'm just getting ready for Christmas... decorations, stockings, hot chocolate... all we need is lots of Christmas music playing as we make some cookies.  

No comments:

Post a Comment